Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday September 13, 2016 Alive



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right. 
NOTE: It is obvious that many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails and it is obviously a universal Google problem that they have not solved yet.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Tuesday September 13, 2016
Just a note to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you, and we have not died.  
Since Cristina's successful hernia surgery we have been pretty well homebound to help with her recovery.  Other than sneaking out to submit my report to SRI yesterday, the only times I am out is to walk the dogs.
Since I am stuck here, I have been working feverishly on my photos and will soon have easily a six-month supply for uploading.   I am re-working a lot of old photos with the new program, Smart Photo Editor.  Those of you who follow me on FaceBook will see a definite difference in most of the work I am uploading.   You can also see a lot of my work at http://saccc05.tripod.com or  http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/al-bourassa.
I really appreciate all of you who follow this Blog.
Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.