Friday, September 16, 2016

Thursday September 15, 2016 Herederos



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right. 
NOTE: It is obvious that many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails and it is obviously a universal Google problem that they have not solved yet.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Thursday September 15, 2016
OMG, where is the time flying?  It will be Christmas soon and we will be having company from Colombia to do some touring.   Did I just hear my bank account cringing???
I took a chance on going to the Herederos gathering, mainly because Cristina's club jacket was ready.  I don't know why, but her jacket is considerably different than mine, deliberately shorter and slimmer, but the hood is a zip-off (not hidden in the collar), and additional velcro closures on the front.  All in all, it is a gorgeous waterproof and windproof jacket, and an absolute steal for $21.
I felt the first sprinkles just as we were preparing to leave for a jaunt east to Llacao, passing right by our house.  As we reached the Monay area, the rain was more consistent and stinging.  The group decided to turn back and go for something to eat, while I just went back home, because I had just eaten anyway and didn't want to get any wetter.
I have been continuing to work consistently on photos to upload for sale and just love the new Smart Photo Editor program for giving my work new life with its thousands of options.  For $25, that program was a fabulous investment.   Unfortunately,... the program has some bugs that continually interrupts and loses my work which is very frustrating.  I am in contact with the company for solutions, but they haven't come up with any good answers yet.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

What an awesome jacket for Cristina!

The line-up around 8pm

Getting lots of different angles tonight

Gotta love the natural framing with the arches

From above

Todos Santos looked very inviting tonight

Another shot from above

From further down on the bridge

Through a porthole...

This couple has joined us for about 3 weeks

Marcos wants to be in the shot