Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wednesday April 3, 2024 Windy

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Wednesday April 3, 2024

More curling, hockey, cooking and reading dominate my days this week as we still hibernate, waiting for spring.  Hurry up, dammit.

Monday, I cooked another batch of pork tenderloin in the Budweiser beer that Bob supplied, at his suggestion.  That definitely changed the flavour a bit, but not for the better in this case I thought.  

Tuesday was supposed to be a nice 20C day but a brisk wind ruined it for all of us.  In retaliation, I went on to Temu and ordered another $108 worth of stuff at bargain basement prices, including 3 more of those motion-activated light strips like I enjoy under my kitchen counter.  I figure that I will want one on the bathroom mirror and maybe one at the entrance, and I'll probably gift the third.

I am trying to keep my bedtime not past midnight and get up around 9:30am.  That seems to be working again.

I watched Canada's Gushue curl against the Netherlands then Korea this morning.  So far he has only lost that one game to powerful Italy.

I hesitated to go out as the wind was much stronger today, and only going up to 10C.  It was cool to see 3 guys playing hackysack at the back of an apartment nearby.

Storyworth is asking me to list Pet Peeves as the next project.  Oh my, that could be a very long list....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Pine cones are getting agitated like bells in the wind.

Hackysack players.

I have lots of reading to do.