Monday, December 26, 2016

Monday December 26, 2016 Walking



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Monday December 26, 2016
I am always the last to know the plans here.  Today I find out that Ana & Christian are going to leave in the morning to go for 2 days of fun in Montanita.  So, off we went to the bus station to buy tickets to Guayaquil for them.
Then we went to Mall de Rio to check out Smartphones because my 2-year-old Samsung is dying and I have to get current with everyone else with access to WhatsApp, etc.  I had spent the morning researching the best phones and Christian confirmed that the Motorola Moto G4+ was the best buy (he has the G3).  However there were no such phones to be found here.  Also trying to start our chosen $20 Claro plan with my old phone, which apparently would not work properly, was going to be a waste of money, so I ended up just recharging my Movistar for now.
When I got home, the first thing I did was get Christian to help me fire up Toxic and Buzzer (which had to be kick-started...).   Then, I ordered the Moto G4+ to be delivered to my niece-in-law in Calgary who is determined to move to Ecuador near the end of January.  I had already ordered a couple of camera batteries and some magnetic bracelets for muling.
Photos are right from the Lumix, just re-sized.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Christian & Mom Cristina

Recuperating and able to walk

Me and my gorgeous nurse