Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday December 30, 2016 Spanish School



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Friday December 30, 2016
There will be 2 Blogs for today.  The second one is going to take a long while.
My friends, I am going back to school!  I am bartering services with Instituto Cuenca (https://www.facebook.com/insticuenca/?pnref=story) and will resume Spanish classes after a 3-year hiatus.  I can get by in most instances with my pidgin Spanish but I know that I need a better grounding with the basics. 

I highly recommend this school for anyone that wants to learn Spanish.  Their teaching methods will have you speaking good Spanish simply and effectively.   Teo and Sandra use a system that is easy and avoids the frustration of conjugation, etc.
They also have online classes for folks from anywhere in the world!
If you are thinking of learning Spanish, contact them.  Individual classes available, and lower rates for groups, couples, etc.
099 581 3182
The school is east of the Quinta Bolivar a couple of blocks, very close to the southwest entrance to Parque Paraiso and buses 14, 16, 22 and 24 pass close by.



Join me....

I am also adding a few photos of Christian and Ana in Salinas yesterday.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
Go a couple of blocks east along 24 de Mayo to Liribamba

This is the corner facing east

And this is the school at 1-36 Liribamba
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Salinas 1

Salinas 2

Salinas 3

Salinas 4

Salinas 5