Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tuesday December 27, 2016 Shopping



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Tuesday December 27, 2016
Ana and Christian left for Montanita this morning and decided on a different hotel upon arrival, to one in the heart of the action.  We hope it works out for them.
Tried to get caught up on RedBubble this morning with all the comments, faves and features of my photos for sale, and was successful.  I actually sold a LOT in December on RB which has really rebounded from a couple of years ago.  Now it is Fine Art America that is not doing much.
Then I hurriedly had to get ready to walk alone to physio today.  I asked my guy, Diego, if there was the possibility of getting massages and/or electronic stimulus at IESS.  He discounted the effectiveness of electric shocks in my case and off I went quickly through my exercises.  I was amazed at how much better my balance is than before.  However my shoulders started aching badly on the stationary bike so I cheated a little on breaks.  Then I was really surprised when Diego pulled me into a side room, removed my shirt and gave me a shoulder massage.  I could really get used to that because the shoulders are aching regularly again.
Next our buddy Oswaldo came by and we went to the next block to a new restaurant that is classy and serves a great almuerzo for $2.75.  He also took back the walker because I have no need for it any more.
Then Cristina decided she wanted to go shopping at Rotary Plaza, the main woodworkers and craft corner.  She decided we could go by BoneShaker (buses with no shocks) so I gave it a try.  My first time on a bus since November.  That first big step is a killer and my legs buckled momentarily but we managed to survive the ordeal.  I just wanted to make sure that I was never the last person debarking.  Too many drivers take off before the person has both feet on the ground and I don't want to add to my injuries.
We caught the #50 to within a block of the Plaza and decided that I would just sit on a bench in the sun while she ran her errands.  Following a woman shopping is not high on my list of fun things to do, injured or not.  Hopefully I won't find myself sunburnt tomorrow.  Eventually she wandered back and had an ice cream while we missed two #50's going back, so we had to stand an extra 15 minutes at the stop for the next one.  We made it home without incident, but that is another hurdle overcome and another notch on the old belt.
Tomorrow I get the stitches out of my neck...
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
My first ride on a BoneShaker since November

Find the proprietress

A real ebb and flow of crowds at the Rotary Plaza

Ah, she is actually coming back

She likes the photo alteration in Portrait Professional