Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tuesday December 20, 2016 Friends



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Tuesday December 20, 2016
My page today is dedicated to friends everywhere who keep their friends in their thoughts and prayers to help them deal with life's challenges.  I am truly blessed to have many, many such friends.  Even just an email or a comment on FaceBook lets us know that you are there in spirit with us.
Today my Canadian buddy Ed stopped by for 2 hours and we laughed and cried in our reminiscences as we confirmed just how alike we are in our thinking on most things.  I wanted to take a photo but discovered that my Lumix was dead.
Then nearer 4pm we were visited by the party group of Dot, Jeff, Linda, Sparky, Jane & Steve.  Complete with party hats, wine, sangria and snacks, we enjoyed more funny stories along with Christmas music and views of my x-rays.  They even brought along a long list of folks who regretted not being able to visit this day.  
I dug out the big camera and managed to get someone to use the self-timer for a group shot or two.
Tomorrow we begin our rounds of rehabilitation at 11am and hopefully we will have a schedule to be able to share.
While today wasn't a stellar day medically-speaking, myself being overly dizzy most of the day, those minor ills are quickly forgotten when enjoying the delightful company of friends.  I love you all.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Using the self-timer for a group shot

Repositioned for the second try

Linda looks good in all colours

My darling wife takes everything in stride

Dot is always my Buddy

Jane and Steve joined us too