Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday December 28, 2016 Kid Shots



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Wednesday December 28, 2016
OMG, I had a rough night and only got maybe 4 hours sleep and the feeling on my right side seems to have backslid.  My shoulders hurt like crazy as well so I was not crazy about going to physio but I did anyway.  Diego listened to my plight and restricted my exercises to the arms before giving me a short massage.  When I walk it seems to be easier on me if I keep up a quicker pace.
We had a visitor for lunch, Gustavo, my rescuer from the mountain.  More and more I realize how much he saved me on that mountainside.  I would never undertake such a ride without someone like him beside me.  
The next order of business was to go to the hospital at 3:30 to get my stitches out.  Around 4:30 we were told that the surgeon was in emergency surgery so they gave us another appointment next Tuesday in the early AM.  Another Gringo, Bruce, was waiting there in the same situation.
Christian and Ana arrived yesterday in Montanita, changed hotels, but must have gotten bored easily because they decided to switch to Salinas today.  Why not?  They get to see more of our beautiful country this way.
I have not taken any photos today but am including some photos taken by Christian with his phone over the last couple of days.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Ana, Christian & Cristina on our street

Using the selfie stick

From Turi

At La Merced

Memories

The girls at Turi


Montanita 1

Montanita 2

Montanita 3

Montanita 4

OK