Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 Dot+Kathy's

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015
My friends, Dot & Kathy have rented this huge house up near the Mirador De Turi which has magnificent views and tons of space.   The feeling of being so high up, with a great sense of the open sky above, is simply breathtaking.
I can't wait for the housewarming party....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

This enormous home includes a lot of acreage in a gated community

This is just part of the city view........

The formal dining room has awesome views

A kitchen with a dishwasher is every woman's dream

It has an upstairs social area as well

Dot is looking through my Galapagos photos on her Mac