Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday, January 22, 2015 Tom Thumb

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday, January 22, 2015
I apologize that I have been involved in minor meetings most of this week and the camera hasn't left the bag.
Today I set up the tripod for a couple of hours and managed a couple of shots of Tom Thumb that are worth showing....  It is always tricky to get any kind of focus on an object that is constantly moving.  And the shot is so tight that it is impossible to get the whole body in the same focus.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

He is a colorful little fella, my Tom Thumb

He has been really draining my feeder this past while

I am so glad that he keeps coming to visit me