Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday, October 23, 2014 Cuenca Singles

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday, October 23, 2014
I had signed up for a Meet 'n' Greet with the Cuenca Singles group at Paladar's tonight so I forced myself to go.   Apparently about 29 people signed up but only 16 showed up so that has to be disheartening for the organizers.
I must admit that I wasn't in a mingling mood and ended up sitting at one table all night.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

The lovely garden at Paladar's

I sat with Sara, ??, Sue-Ellen and Bob

The rest of the folks were scattered around

I am horrible with names...

Nobody was shy for the camera

The drinks and canapes were good.