Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday, October 5, 2014 Early Thanksgiving

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunday, October 5, 2014
Canadian Thanksgiving isn't until Monday the 13th but I wasn't quibbling when I got the invitation to attend this celebration today at Mark & Karen's.   Karen always goes all out for a meal and is a superb cook so we thoroughly enjoyed the turkey and trimmings.
Many of the usual suspects were in attendance for lively conversation without any arguments so it was truly a pleasant afternoon.
I didn't take any people shots today to protect everyone in the Witness Protection Program, lol, but I did shoot many of the adornments in their glorious condo.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

3 such tables were set up in style

Gotta love an old RCA Victrola

This is only part of the meal being set up.

Part of the patio jungle to which we contributed a few plants

They will need a machete soon??

Mark has a wonderful collection of antique cameras

Their world travels have given them another great collection

I think I know him...

Their mask collection just draws me right in

What's not to love??

Time for a haircut fella!