Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday, October 24, 2014 Immaculate Conception



Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
My gosh, this has been a lively week of meals with bright, intelligent ladies.  I kind of hope that this is a positive trend for the foreseeable future.
My lunch date was tardy so that gave me the opportunity to take advantage of the dramatic skies to take shots around the main cathedral, Immaculate Conception.  
On my way home I noticed that my bus made a detour around a stage being set up right in the middle of Juan Jaramillo.  I guess that is where the party will be tonight....
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Looking corner-wise through Parque Calderon

Taken from the other side of Bolivar

A tighter and closer shot

It really is an impressive daytime sight

I am not sure how far they have completed the renovations here

They had a small book fair along the cathedral on Sucre

Another view down the side of the cathedral on Sucre

Love the porticos crossing the front