Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday, October 3, 2014 Garage 2

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Friday, October 3, 2014
I had to wait for the workmen to come at 5pm to finish the "trim" and painting so I decided to get busy myself in the meantime.   I went to a nearby supplier with some measurements and bought some blue chloroplast to partially close in the garage from prying eyes but still allow a lot of light to enter.  Then I went to Coral and got a replacement electrical outlet for the one the workmen damaged, and also picked up a board to make a boot shelf....
I needed to make some trim adjustments to the chloroplast to fit around the door locks, etc and I am very pleased with the results.  Lots of light and a great amount of privacy, which is always #1 in my book.
I also didn't electrocute myself changing the outlet, shutting off all 4 breakers for a few minutes, no big deal, and it actually works...
I used two of the glass blocks we removed to fashion a makeshift boot shelf until I can find a more permanent solution.
5pm rolls around and no workmen.   I call Jorge the Architect and he says sorry, Vicente had to accompany his wife somewhere....  They never bother to call you and let you know, it is so frustrating.
As I was re-parking the car in the garage I got a call from my buddy Ed to accompany him tomorrow on a trip to the Cajas to smell the flowers, and we will be back by 4pm so I can make it to Joe's for Southern Fried Chicken....   I love it when some good things fall into place....
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al

From the outside it looks dark... good!

I am kinda pleased with my handiwork

Even closer up, it gives good privacy

The Beast will enjoy his new digs

We have reasonable vision from the inside to outside...