Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday, October , 2014 Garage

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday, October , 2014
A busy and strange day today....   First I was to go to the dealer to sign the final papers for the car but they said they were not ready and to come back Friday....  ugh...  So our plan is to go back on Monday..... maybe they will be ready by then.
Then, with my friend Raul, we went to his mechanic within walking distance of home and the gentleman was not busy so he took in the car immediately.  I changed all the fluids and filters and got a tune-up for $125.  The car definitely has now has the pep it should have.
Then we called my architect Jorge Beltran, the builder of my house, to see why we haven't seen any workmen for 6 days to do the house renovations?   He said that he would be here at 5pm with Vicente, the tile master, and they were right on time.  First we moved the pretty wood door back to the proper entrance and the demolition began of the wall we had installed in 2012.   Within 2 hours the dining room was back to being a garage!   There is still some stucco repair minor door adjustments to be done on Friday but I can sleep soundly now because the car is behind locked doors at night.
There are some other minor changes that I want done so I will be meeting with my glass master, Mario, tomorrow too.   Finally it is all coming together.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

This was the dining room as we set it up in January 2012

The door is moved back to enter the kitchen

Then sadly comes down our fancy wall

We saved all the glass blocks except one.

Some work left to do, but the car is now in the garage where it belongs