Friday, August 29, 2014

Thursday, August 28, 2014 Montanita

Please don’t forget that my house is for sale:

Souvenir Photo Studio by Al Bourassa
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.



Thursday, August 28, 2014
Not much happening today except for a good-bye lunch so we just cruised the beach one more time before the 7 hour bus ride back to Cuenca....

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  
The lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer

Sand cliffs




Enjoying the water


An exhilarating short dip


Gorgeous surf and beaches.  This place is busy on the weekends!

Kids and sand, making stuff

Picture perfect

"I love you.  Forgive me baby."

Not many folks out this early in the morning.


Trying to take a selfie....


John, Luz and Kathy

Girlfriends of the guys

Bruno, Luz, Brian and Nathan