Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday August 5, 2014 House

See more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
See more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/.

All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Tuesday August 5, 2014
A very interesting day today.  I was up early, hoping to catch a nice sunrise but it was sprinkling off and on so I got a couple of shots of my newly cleaned house exterior.  This week is still too busy so I will probably have it posted for sale early next week.
I got an early call to attend a high-level meeting with the Provincial Governor regarding the Coopera issue, looking for his help.  I was with 4 other folks who have yet to receive a dime and I got to listen in.  It was obvious that the Governor was upset with a few previous incidents thrown his way but he gave us a sympathetic hearing and some hope for the future.
Then I met a new friend in El Centro.  That was rudely interrupted by a message from my bank that someone was trying to withdraw $200 from a nearby branch.  After a return call they said the message was meant for someone else, that it was sent to me in error.  I will double-check with my branch manager in the morning...
Next was a rush to meet at the lawyer's and the notary's where Bella and I gave each other Power Of Attorney over our respective properties.  I also gave Bella PoA over any future actions on the Coopera front in case we finally get the ten grand+ that they still owe us.   That should be the final issue between us and I wish Bella well for the future.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

A wet morning with drizzle, no spectacular sunrise

These are the walkways in front of the house going East

These are the walkways going west

My house is the amarillo (yellow) one

One view of the cleaned exterior

and another view

Tom Thumb is still visiting

Politician and the media

A meeting with the Provincial Governor

He listened to our impassioned pleas

We gave him a lot of information from our perspective

We were talking for an hour and a half

We need more powerful to help take up our cause