Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday, August 31, 2014 San Blas Park

Please don’t forget that my house is for sale:

Souvenir Photo Studio by Al Bourassa
Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

 NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunday, August 31, 2014
I have this sinus cold that some good drugs seem to be helping me shake.  And the side effect is that they make me drowsy, so I am getting the best sleep in months!
Because of this I did mostly computer work on photos until the drugs knocked me out shortly after noon.
Then I got called out to enjoy the sunny day at San Blas Park to meet Luz, daughter Angie and her son Miguel.  I just love watching the kids interact and play in the fountain so I hope that you enjoy the photos.  
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Dead batteries frustrate Miguel

But he gets to play in the water so he is happy

The fountain at San Blas Park is a magnet for kids

These kids are so darn cute

How to have fun and not get soaked..

Oh well, clothes dry quickly here

Angie & Luz basking in the sun

This little guy commanded my attention

Miguel gets to walk right in the fountain

Tourist

Luz with the tourist

First time I have seen this church open

It has a very pretty interior