Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday December 3, 2013 Pasta

Please note that you can SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog if you enjoy the photos and the accompanying stories.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted at aljbourassa@gmail.com.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Also please see my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Tuesday December 3, 2013 
My good neighbour, Nilo, manufactures pasta and his products are only available in a few stores.  The other day he dropped me off a package and suggested that I cook it 2-3 minutes and add chicken, or whatever I want.  Well I used his suggestions and added butter, Italian seasoning, Adobo seasoning, and dill weed.  That little 400g package made at least 3 adult meals and it was the absolute BEST pasta I have ever had!!!   I actually felt like a seasoned chef when I tasted my handiwork.   The packaging doesn’t specify the kind of pasta I have but it is a little bigger than the angel hair style.
So I handed him a $20 bill and told him to bring me some more packages so I could spread the good news.  Today, he brings me this huge bag with about 30 packages in it, …and he gives me $5 change….!!
Since Mark and Karen have now relieved us of all our semi-live plants, I went to Coral and got a few plastic plants to liven up the terrace window.   They should look great from the ground.

Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Nilo is my wonderful neighbour

He manufactures this awesome pasta

$15 for this whole bag....


These plastic flowers look good from below and liven up the terrace