PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Older Blog: https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/
Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:
http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa
******
This morning I watched 2 crack-heads obviously inspecting and divvying up the spoils of a robbery beside the church, and I had a birds-eye view. After debating with myself for about 20 minutes, I decided to call 911 and gave details, descriptions, and my info (reluctantly)... and then repeated it all to the police. Then I waited... and took a few pictures... and waited some more... 1/2 hour later the 2 guys packed up, one going East with two loaded garbage bags and the other went West to an apartment parking lot.. I watched for another 1/2 hour, and still no police showed up, nor did any call me for more information.
In the afternoon I decided to file a complaint with the Police Commission about the obvious ridiculous lack of response. That was 2 hours ago and still nothing..... I was handing them thieves on a platter and they could not be bothered to even show up... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Then, with the weather being 31C again with bright sunshine, I decided to forego cooking and went to The Common for the Thursday $12.99 fish'n'chip special.... The servers all know me by now...
If it does not cloud over and maybe rain, I intend to try to capture the full moon and partial full eclipse tonight.
I hope you enjoy the pictures. That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.













