PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Older Blog: https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/
Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:
http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa
******
Yesterday, I was supposed to have a pork chop supper with Dawn again but the poor girl tripped and got knocked unconscious, probably by smacking into the bathroom door. That supper is postponed until today.
Not to be denied, Thursdays are fish'n'chip days at The Common, so I am eating good.
It is surprising how fast the weeks go by... It seems like just the day before that I had fish'n'chips there...
And it is unusual for me to take more than 2 days to read one of my books now. This lead-off book of Brad Thor's Scot Harvath series is long. The name is "Lions Of Lucerne", which is a titular tribute to the brave Swiss Guards massacred at the Tuilleries in France trying to protect the King. I have been to Lucerne, Switzerland and it is one of my favourite places ever!! The book cover could have been taken from one of my pics:
https://fineartamerica.com/art/al+bourassa+lions+lucerne
Today, I had to go on the Gio get a few groceries at Save-On including a couple of items for tonight's supper.
Bringing in my groceries, I was taken again by the amazing beauty of the flowers planted in front by the volunteers. I had to go back out with the D5600. Then I had to check on my rose near the Regal, which is fully open now and awaiting another bud to open. Catching a busy bee was a bonus... I was surprised that I saw no bees in the front flowers.
Canada vs Finland in the semi-finals very shortly at the Hlinka Gretzky Cup at the Rogers Centre. Go Canada Go.....♥
I hope you enjoy the pictures. That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
![]() |
![]() |
| Tomatoes in the herb garden |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |






Amother rose on the way 

Bee at work...







