PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Older Blog: https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/
Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:
http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa
******
Thursday, I ran the Gio to the Library to swap books again. I now have all the bottom half of the list of Brad Thor's "Scott Harvath" series. They are easy reading and not nearly as convoluted as the Kathy Reichs "Temperance Brennan" series.
And I got my Amazon delivery a day early again, including my new bone-induction hearing aids which do the trick for me very well...!! Gotta love Amazon!
Friday, I ordered more stuff from Amazon, all for my new Samsung FitBit 3 digital watch. I hate the sweaty plastic strap, so I have ordered a magnetic metal one for dress use, and 3 velcro cloth ones for everyday use, plus 3 protector bezels to protect the face from damage....
Then, in the evening, friend Tracey called to see if i would join her on a run with both our Gios. So we met here and went to little Strathcona to see The Fringe set-up and then went to the Commercial Hotel for a welcome beer. Then I led her back to the north side of the river close to her apartment building. It is always good to get a nice outing in decent weather....
Today, I worked on a lot of my older photos, upgrading and sharpening them with my Artspace PhotoAI program. It is slow going, but the results are usually worth it.
In the evening, I brought the wine and enjoyed a fabulous, tender beef dip supper with lemon potato wedges... I can't continue to eat like this and still expect my weigh scale to lie...
Then I drove Dawn to a drug store to get her supply of Zonnic to help her reduce her cigarette intake.... Smoking is actually cheaper, but she is making a decent effort.
Almost all the repairs are finished to the roof(s) in Colombia so we are thankful that the rain held off to allow that.
The Ring Of Fire earthquakes are really going around the horn, with Alaska and Indonesia adding some biggies today.... I would not want to be living in Vancouver right now, or California,... or any coastal region for that matter....
I hope you enjoy the pictures. That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
![]() |
| Patio roof repairs underway |

Nasty clouds circling 
Wednesday's steak supper 
Amazon is dependable 
Bone-induction works! 
Traveling by the Macdonald Hotel 
Tonight's awesome beef dip supper!
