Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday June 16, 2024 Fathers

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday June 16, 2024

I got to bed late last night after a thrilling hockey game to keep our Oiler hopes alive, and cooling down by reading my new book.  So I really had to coax myself up this morning.  

Hard to believe that my dear Dad has really been gone a whole 40 years already and I still think of him every single day.  Happy Father's Day Dad. 

Dad, I believe this was 1924....

And Thank You to my Son for acknowledging me today.

I grabbed more birdseed, etc and spread it out again under the big evergreen, and waited.  It didn't take long for a sharp-eyed crow to come along and grab a peanut and leave, only to return for more...  This character was greedy, managing to hold two peanuts in his beak and to hide them in the grass about 5 feet further away!

Then, the Manoir was having our Father's Day BBQ at 4pm and I had paid to participate.  Albert was cooking outside but we were eating inside because of the wind today.  

Within 15 minutes I was off on the Gio to join Bob and his 2 sons who were enjoying Leo's music at the Commercial, (also inside because of the darn wind).  Then they went off for a meal on the corner, so I left when Leo's set was over.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The wise crow

Too smart for me!

Albert at the BBQ

Leo under awful lighting...

Our fine city today.