Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday October 6, 2015 WEDDING BELLS

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday October 6, 2015
The big day has arrived and Cristina and I got married at the Registro Civil.  We arrived early with our witnesses Adiela and Oswaldo, and our volunteer photographer Natalia (THANK YOU for a wonderful job Natalia!).
There was nobody ahead of us so we took a couple of photos and then they said they were ready to start the ceremony early, so away we went...
Silly me, I forgot to tell them to wait until our friends Johanna and Natasha from Hearts Of Gold arrived, so they actually missed the quick ceremony...  My fault entirely because my mind was in the clouds.
Please help me welcome my lovely new bride Cristina Jimenez Franco into our life and our circles of family and friends.   I know Mom will like her because they were both born with a cleaning rag in their hand, lol.
I am only posting a few of the many pictures today because we have other things to attend to....    Hugs to everyone.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Oswaldo, Adiela, Cristina and a happy man

Taken just before the ceremony

My lovely new wife, Cristina

I think I had just said "Si"

Signing up for the whole nine yards

I am such a lucky man today

The rings pic

Adiela, Natalia, Cristina and I

Our lovely niece Natalia with Cristina

Celebrating as Mr & Mrs

Celebrating at home

I'm glad I got dressed up!

Hey, do I look happy, or what?