Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday October 5, 2015 Art Museum

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Monday October 5, 2015
We cooled our heels this morning while the women went shopping for wedding attire
 and then came home 2 hours later than was expected.
After a quick late lunch, Cristina and I took Natalia for a side tour of El Centro, busing up to San Sebastian and seeing what was new at the Modern Art Museum.  Actually very little was new, or good, and a lot of articles that we have seen 3 years ago are back on display.  Most of the art looked like it came from someone's garage sale.... maybe it was recycle art???
From there we went to the Artisan Market next to San Francisco where they bought more stuff and kept me waiting, and waiting....  Next stop was over at the greased pole statue on La Condamine.  I love that statue even more after I have seen the real thing...
Then we made a quick stop at the Panama Hat Museum before catching the bus home.
I made a call to my old friend Ray Zotzman who is in Palliative Care at the Grey Nun's Hospital in Edmonton.  He has trouble breathing and he sounded winded so I did not stay on the line very long.  We wish him a good recovery so he can return home again and take care of business.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

I actually liked these painted old tools

My family keeps bugging me, lol

Posing with an odd totem

I thought this was cool

This one has been here before

Two beauties

Equal time for the other sex

This wall mural was copied from a large photo upstairs

This is the photo that it was copied from..

I saw this old flivver on Sucre

I love this statue

The bigger the family, the better