Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday October 27, 2015 Coral

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday October 27, 2015
 Today we got rocking.  First we went to send some money by Western Union to Cristina's sister and her husband Miguel for helping us finally get the Police report from Colombia.   Then we delivered the Police report to the Immigration office where we were told that everything was fine and that they would email us, maybe in a month's time, to come and get Cristina's new Visa.
Since we were in the area, we did some shopping at Super Maxi and headed home.  I hopped on Toxic and went to confirm that my move to Movistar for cel service wasn't a mistake....  I just don't know how to read their messages...  Then I filled Toxic up with gas and headed home again.  
We invited our friend Raul over for lunch and I didn't realize that he and Cristina had not met yet...  Anyway we had a nice 3-way conversation of English, Spanish and Spanglish.
The weather cleared up somewhat so Cris and I decided to bus it way to the NW to the new Coral store to see if they had any of the smaller motorcycle helmets, but no such luck.   We did pick up some lights that I hope to add to Toxic's arsenal for night riding, as well as a small wheeled cart for shopping.   The Christmas decorations are already up everywhere including the monster tree at this mall.  I had not been up to this corner of Cuenca in almost 4 years.  This city has sure grown.
Again I am going to apologize about the quality of the photos taken with the small Samsung camera.  It is just too small for me to get a really steady shot.
We came back and decided to go to KFC at Monay Mall for their 99c chicken burgers.  First though, we did the balance of our grocery shopping at Coral and loaded up our newly purchased little cart.  I tried to find some barley to make soup but could not locate any.  Maybe Cris can find some at Feria Libre tomorrow?..
Walking home we stopped at the local bakery to get my favourite cheese buns.  At least we won't starve for a while.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Coral tree #1

Coral tree #2

Coral tree #3

Coral tree #4

Coral tree #5

View from the high NW of Cuenca