Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday October 23, 2013 Tom Thumb

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday October 23, 2013 
My little friend Tom Thumb has returned this week, much to my delight.  He is so happy to have me feeding him, even eating right from my hand again, because the flowers are scarce in the neighbourhood at the moment.
And we had the biggest thunderstorm of the year this afternoon, including some hail.  The thunderclaps were tremendous and the downpour has the river swelling rapidly.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

I am so glad my friend Tom is back

He even ate from my hand today

Isn't he a very pretty boy??  Great luminous feathers.

He can look quite squat when resting

But he stretches out slim when flying

He moves so fast, it is hard to get a proper focus.

We had quite the powerful thunderstorm this afternoon