Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday October 24, 2013 Coopera, San Blas

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday October 24, 2013 
Good grief, 2 more Coopera meetings today, with a beautiful afternoon interlude in San Blas park.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

We were called to a meeting with SEPS at San Joaquin, only 4??

Latecomers made it 6 of us

And then we were 8

and we met with 5 SEPS people, including the Liquidator

This is the former Coopera building, taken over by SEPS

It was 2pm before I could have lunch

Mmmmm Meat-lovers pizza with ham chunks 1/2 inch square

My neighbour Raoul and new girlfriend

Her name is Mireilla

San Blas Square is one of my favourite places

This little church is on the SW corner

The whole park is delightful

Trying to get a reflection, not very good

San Blas church dominates the NE corner

The brave Marco gives a report to the group about the morning's meeting