Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday October 31, 2013 Hallowe'en, Coopera, TT

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday October 31, 2013  Happy Hallowe'en
Sorry the photos are out of order.  I got a few decent, but far from perfect, shots of Tom Thumb outside my window before heading to the Thursday Coopera meeting and ending up in another march.   The city is gearing up for 3 days of celebrations with stages and bands and booths everywhere.   Traffic is a nightmare in El Centro.
I met Oswaldo for supper at California Kitchen and then we both made an appearance at the Hallowe'en Bash at San Sebas Cafe.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  


Basket weavers at the Provincial Governor's building

Enlarged and cropped this shot

The beautiful California Kitchen

This controversial painting has mostly women patrons upset

This mural is on a wall on the lower level.

Coopera group coming out of the Prefectura to march

Marching up Bolivar

Arriving at the Governor's building.

Music is everywhere downtown

The gal on the left was getting her photo taken with everyone

I was amazed that so many folks actually got in costume

My turn, She was promoting her massage studio.

Lots of people having a lot of fun to Brian Gary's music.

Tom Thumb 1

Tom Thumb 2

Tom Thumb 3

Tom Thumb 4

Tom Thumb 5

Tom Thumb 6

Tom Thumb 7

Tom Thumb 8

Tom Thumb 9