Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday October 25, 2013 El Centro, Coopera, Tom

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Friday October 25, 2013 
I took a few more shots in El Centro while waiting to join yet another Coopera demonstration.
This afternoon I had 4 hummingbirds vying for my feeder and scrapping outside my window.  I surmise that it is because of the lack of flowers in the neighbourhood that they like the steady supply of nectar on my windowsill.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 


A mass at Santuario Mariano

Courtyard in the Justice Building

Flowers in the same courtyard

Hallway in the same building

San Alfonzo

Courtyard in a religious school

A different angle

Sales of religious articles

View of Immaculate Conception

And another view

The fountain in Parque Calderon


The Flower Market and some of its wares

Sunflowers are always a favourite

The roses are magnificent

The lilies are to die for

I don't know what it is, but I love it.

Oh, this one too.

Outside art on the Civic Building

The Coopera investors start to gather

Nobody is ever on time


And the demonstration march begins
The traffic is very understanding

They clog up Bolivar
Demonstrating in front of the Jardin De Azuay Credit Union
vv
This guy had something hung on his beak

It did not seem to concern him much

They are accustomed to having pollen all over themselves

This fellow sure has pretty colours

I hope they all stick around for a while