Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday October 15, 2013 Roofers

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday October 15, 2013 
I happened to be in an art gallery, on the second floor, above Benigno Malo when I spotted these crazy roofers next door.    Needless to say, there are few Occupationla Health and Safety rules in Ecuador.....
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Looking south along Benigno Malo

These roofers were across the street

I didn't think much of it until they started to move..

They spotted the camera and posed and waved

Then they loaded up idiot number one

He then starts to walks the ridge pole which is covered in asbestos fabric

My heart is in my mouth, watching this stupidity in action