Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday September 5, 2013 Villa San Carlos

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday September 5, 2013 
Hope you enjoy the photos.    Cheers, Al 

We had a heavy rain around noon today

Strong clouds behind Immaculate Conception

Is this a bus lane on Solano?

This old woman was weaving a tiny straw hat

I just had to work on this photo, a little selective colouring

A little more contrast and darkness, love the hands

Then a sepia version

My favourite, digitally painted

Villa San Carlos for a Hearts Of Gold supper

I love these vases in the foyer of VSC

VSC lovely bar by the stage

VSC Tables set up on the large stage

VSC Tables set up for a baby shower

VSC small stage

HoG Xmas Gala Committee gathering

We were having a test meal to confirm this location

and yes, we really enjoyed the food.

I just love this corner in the foyer (I want to steal thet bench)

It is a gorgeous place, even outside