Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday September 23, 2013 Downtown

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday September 23, 2013 
While in El Centro and on the south side, I grabbed a couple of different angle shots.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  


CIDAP Museum has displays of textile art from Chile and Guatemala

Do you think this one is from Guatemala?

Love the kinky entrance to the Museum

Looking back up the Escalinata

A low view of Parque Calderon and Immaculate Conception

Same shot, angled more left

The new Planetarium is taking shape