Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday September 17, 2013 Blood, Interview

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday September 17, 2013 
I had a strange and busy day today.   I started off donating blood in response to an appeal for a very ill Ecuadorian.  Filling in the detailed report, all in Spanish, was a challenge.
Then I watched an interview of my artistic friend Charles Reddington by an Australian father-son team, Guy and Paul Warren, at Pumamaqui Galleries where his paintings are being displayed.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

This is the Blood Donor clinic at the beautiful Hospital Del Rio

I thought it was just me and the janitor there at first

Just room for 3 at a time

My technician spoke very little English

This is before they put my blood bag on the see-saw machine

The tech was very expert inserting the needle

Spanish TV is not very conservative

Charles getting ready to be interviewed

Paul Warren sets up all the equipment

Guy is patiently waiting

Microphones are ready

Then the cameras are set and the interview begins

Love this plant out in the courtyard