Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday September 21, 2013 El Valle

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Saturday September 21, 2013 
I went to El Valle to check on the house Greg wants to buy, only to find it has not changed in 6 months.    In the process, I found a spot I love, in fact just above the house I fell in love with last year..., but with a 360 view..... tempting....
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

I have the hots for this mountaintop property


Heckuva view east

Monster view to the west too

I look down on the house I wanted to buy

A look back at both properties

Chicken with chicks

Cow with rooster

Lovely El valle church

No further construction on Greg's house

This house is beautifully situated 

It still needs a lot of TLC

Only the basic structure is done

It has a heckuva view too

A look at it from the back road

A look from the El Valle road

It is unusual to see machinery at work here