Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday September 29, 2013 Neighbourhood

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Sunday September 29, 2013 
On Friday I bought a new, folding wooden shelf to hold my 350 DVD’s for a whole $75.   There is enough room to put in double rows on each shelf, so it could conceivably hold around 1,000.
Today I walked to Coopera and Coral for groceries.  I found the usual Sunday volleyball games in progress.  
Then I happened upon some sanctioned grafitti art being painted on the wall on the corner.  This should look pretty interesting when it is completed.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

It was a bit of a surprise to see this happening at the corner

I can't wait to see the finished product

350 DVD's on this new collapsible shelf unit, so far

Ecuadorian volleyball, 3 players per side

The net is very high so spiking is almost impossible

The fellows in the back get a lot of exercise

They don't use a lot of strategy to make the opposition run and bend