Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday September 13, 2013 El Centro

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Friday September 13, 2013 
I decided to go to Don Colon's for fish'n'chips tonight so I went early and took a few shots in El Centro.   It was mostly sunny and the downtown was vibrant.  I really enjoyed a little girl feeding the pigeons near Santo Domingo church.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Home reno begun about 3 doors down

The flowers at the Flower Market are breathtaking

A dozen roses for $1.50 will last for ages

There is no lack of selection with many vendors on site

The Flower Market is just south of Immaculate Conception

The Flower market is in the bottom right

2 churches, Santuario Mariano and Immaculate Conception

A glorious day to be in El Centro


The domes are the symbol of Cuenca

Santo Domingo church


I assume this is Santo Domingo

Pigeons hang around for free meals

This little girl had lots of attention

The pigeons weren't shy

They enjoyed their new patron

Isn't she a little sweetie??