Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday April 3, 2013 Diez De Agosto


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday April 3/13 
Shots of Del Carmen church on Diez De Agosto, the 27 De Febrero Mercado, and Tom Thumb.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Nice and clean 27 De Febrero Mercado

It continues on into the building at the rear

Del Carmen church on Diez De Agosto y Solano

The fresh meat section was much cleaner than most others

I will get a much better shot than this yet....

Del Carmen church on Diez De Agosto y Solano  2

Del Carmen church on Diez De Agosto y Solano  3