Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday April 11, 2013 Paintings


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday April 11, 2013
Today I am showing off El Arenal kids’ paintings that will be for sale at the Hearts Of Gold Silent Auction and Sale this Saturday at 5pm at California Kitchen.   Please come if you can.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

We support the El Arenal Foundation which helps the poor kids of parents who work at the nearby Feria Libre Mercado

These paintings are all painted by the kids

Hearts Of Gold supplied the canvasses and paint

They will be on sale on Saturday

Everyone will want one of these works of art

$35 will get you a small painting

$45 will get you the larger ones

Aren't these just delightful?

The kids picked their own themes

There are some real budding artists here

I don't think I could do any better

This one portrays the Galapagos.  Find the Blue-footed Booby

Hmmm, do thay have sasquatches in Ecuador?

Different angle downtown

This Trojan Horse was near the Rio Tomebamba

Colourful Panama hat display