Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday April 14, 2013 John's 70th


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Sunday April 14, 2013
John Vitale’s 70th Birthday celebration.   John and Barbie’s place is a gorgeous B+B.   I will add their information to my Blog when I get it.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

John & Barbie's lovely B+B with a huge yard

John Vitale, the Birthday Boy, doesn't look 70

Lots of photos being taken

John & Barbie are a lovely couple

It was a very fun event

The evening turned out just beautiful

We were all happy to be there

Lots of folks were invited

Joseph arrived with a huge Birthday cake

This is a great group of people who all get along

Great food, drinks, and exceptional company

Yes, there were very lovely ladies in attendance

What an awesome evening for a party

Oh yeah, them again

Mike and Jing in the center seem to be everywhere this week