Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday April 16, 2013 Solano


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday April 16, 2013
A couple of shots near Solano, and Mark & Karen have a new Suzuki.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Mark & Karen are proud new owners of a well-kept Suzuki

They got a solid unit for a good price.

This is one of the original old places high above the Tomebamba

Lots of schoolkids waiting for buses on Solano

I did a little digital painting to spruce up this Solano statue