Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday April 24, 2013 El Valle


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday April 24, 2013
I took a walk to a mountaintop in El Valle, south of our home.   Standing there, with a 360 degree view of the Andes, is awe-inspiring.  Essentially I had views of 3 tremendous valleys.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

This is the valley towards the south of El Valle


This is the valley to the southwest

Lots of zig-zag roads in the valleys

Sunlit agave plant

A very happy El Valle hen

Church for the children of the corn

Schoolkids have a long climb home

Guard dog on the road

A hawk kept me company on the mountaintop

Fat tethered horse

A ram and sheep mowing the grass

Indigenous sunny break

Carrying a big load back home

This is the valley to the north, towards Cuenca

This is so very picturesque

I love these grasses

Power lines cross the mountaintop

Sending power towards Cuenca

Mountaintop waterhole had tadpoles and a creepy spider

He ain't Trigger, that's for sure...

Love these things sunlit

Gee, more of them

Lovely tree on the mountaintop

2-storey treehouse

Hibiscus tree on our street

These attract the hummingbirds easily

Home Sweet Home