Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday April 6, 2013 Neighbourhood


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Saturday April 6/13 
First upload of sights in our neighborhood today.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 


Lovely creek 2 blocks east

This is in front of Hospital IESS

Very picturesque at the right angle

This bridge leads to our place

Bridge for 24 De Mayo traffic

Fruit seller in the barrio

Very fresh fruit for very cheap

Hummer in a nearby hibiscus tree

I'll get a good shot someday

He sure was an active fellow

I am glad they are around

Gorgeous lily along the Autopista

I was lucky to find a nice fresh one.

I happened across this wedding at our church, Santa Teresa

How many of you have a dual walking path down the middle of your street?

Santa Teresa wedding

Gotta like the flower petals