Friday, December 7, 2012

Thursday December 6, 2012 Hearts Of Gold Christmas Gala



All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday December 6/12   
Today was the first annual Hearts Of Gold Christmas Gala at Joe’s Secret Garden.
Thank you to Google for screwing up the order of my photos again.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 











Beef Wellington meal was delicious

Director of Hearts Of Gold














H.O.G. founder Ricard Verkley addresses the guests







Sheryle Verkley



Merry Xmas y'all





























Joe Spotts