Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday December 18, 2012 Rooftops, Bike


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday December 18/12 
I had been invited by Rommie and Charles to take advantage of their roof terrace to take a few shots, so I did.  I love rooftops, especially tiles.
Then I decided to take some current pictures of my bike which is now for sale.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

I was doing well today, then I ran into this...

Rooftops towards Immaculate Conception

The domes are mesmerizing

This guy must be rusty, the wind was the opposite

Rooftops to San Francisco


Rooftop symbols everywhere

Another dome shot

Caution, loose tiles


Rooftops to the southeast

A tighter shot of Immaculate Conception

Just playing around and trying to stitch photos together





Like NEW bicycle, equipped, for sale


Offers??