Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday December 30, 2012 Pase Del Nino photos


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Sunday December 30/12 
I am slowly working on the huge pile of Pase Del Nino (hereinafter to be called PDN) photos from Christmas Eve.  I am taking much more care in processing these so they will be pleasing.  I hope you will enjoy them.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 


Poster for the event
The costumes are amazing

Children of all ages participate

This represents the passage of Baby Jesus

Pretty little girls

and innocent young boys

are all angels for a day.

Some need convincing?

Many teens participate too.

Some get an easy ride

Many expressions are seen

Some are very shy

Native costumes abound

Some are so stoic

Even spectators dress up

These dark eyes just slay me

Adults get into the spirit too

Who can resist these wonderful kids?