Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday December 11, 2012 Pumapungo


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday December 11/12   
Jay and I visited the Pumapungo Inca ruins behind Banco Central and enjoyed the flora and the fauna.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

A pet parrot in a yard, completely free...

Agave plants are stunning in their structure

Many varieties of cacti here

The blooms appear to be different colours

...on this one too

This one is crowned like a King,

This hawk is watching us closely

This one wonders what the fuss is about

The Pumapungo Inca ruins

A panoramic view from below

An HDR rendition of the ruins

A pretty-boy llama

...but he really needs a barber

Now don't eat the grass girls, it makes you fat!

Do you like my great eyelashes??

He's having a little chuckle...

This likes the same joke...

These gals are just a-gossiping


The guys are straining to listen

He has a straw toothpick

Striking a pose for the camera

Would somebody please clean up that guano behind me...

Thank you very much.

Students posing in a tree for photos

Todos Santos in the distance