Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday December 28, 2012 Effigy Sales


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Friday December 28/12 
I didn't have to go far, just to the corner, to get interesting shots of effigies for sale everywhere.   The effigies will represent everything bad that happened the previous year and they will be happily burned at midnight New Year's Eve.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

These effigies need faces...

Boys and trees...

Pick a face, any face

OK, who would burn Kermit??

He expects cars in the traffic circle to stop...

Hmmm, who do they look like???

There's a few politicians in this bunch I think

More selection here

Miss Piggy?  Never!
 The Hulk in curlers???  Oh yeah!!

Boys will always add the two

A chance to exorcise your ghosts...