Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday July 9, 2014 Birds

MY NEW PORTRAIT STUDIO IS NOW OPEN !!!!  Book your session now.
See details and more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.


Wednesday July 9, 2014
There were a couple of shots of clouds at dusk on my camera from June 30th.  The lighting fascinated me because these clouds are to the east, not the west,  and the clouds to the rear are lit up like a sunset!  Very unusual!
I had to make a trip in to Hearts Of Gold this morning to donate the camera I just bought.  HoG needed a camera for their various projects at some of the partner organizations.
I also got some good feedback from the successful BBQ & Barn Dance last Saturday, nothing negative.  The venue is being very cooperative in the areas where they shorted us on a few items.  Caballo Campana has been a pleasure to deal with so I am sure more HoG events will be held there.  We don't quite have the final numbers yet but, with some last second sponsorships, it appears that we will exceed our goal by about $1,000.  Thank you again to all the supporters who have helped the cause.
I slipped next door for a coffee and a quick bite at the Popacuchu (spelling?).  A person cannot possibly enter that place without sampling at least one of the sweets on display, they are all so tempting.  I had something made with mora berries and white chocolate... Mmmmmmmmm Good!
I came home and Tom Thumb was visiting more than usual and he didn't seem to care that the window was open and I was standing there with the camera.   The light was dying though so the photos are of poor quality, sorry.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

June 30th dusk shot to the EAST....

Why are the clouds at the back lit up like a sunset?

Some of the goodies at Popacuchu Cafe

Irresistible sweets to delight the palate!  They do not disappoint!

This is a cute little place for a tete-a-tete

This songbird had the highest perch

Tom Thumb was at my window continuously.

He didn't care that I was watching.  He had a feather out of place.

An unusual motion shot of him winging away.

I don't know why he was checking out the birdseed feeder...

My little buddy gave me a pose.