Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday May 28, 2014 More Tom

THANK YOU to the patrons of GringoPost for voting me BEST PHOTOGRAPHER for 2014 !

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

MY NEW PORTRAIT STUDIO IS NOW OPEN !!!!  Book your session now.
See details and more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/.

All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.


Wednesday May 28, 2014
The technicians from ServiCable were supposed to come in the morning but, of course, did not show, begging off until tomorrow.   How do I know this guy is lying???  .... his lips are moving....
So I went and bought more groceries and some ant spray, which I have need of.
My new homemade bird feeder is not attracting any birds yet.   Maybe they don't like the canary seeds I have in there...  Oh well, fussy people and birds go hungry at my table.
Tom Thumb is not fussy though, he is still feeding from my old broken feeder as well as the new one.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al

Tom Thumb seems to like the new feeder

He is such a showoff.....

Pretending to stand still

Obviously happy with the nectar

He is back to slurp some more

A little artistic licence on my part